NEXUS Commercial Real Estate is proud to present a once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunity! The ROCKWELL RIDGE BUSINESS PARK is a two-building, 78,291 sq. ft., 100% leased, multi-tenant, Flex trophy asset with outsized growth potential driven by strong economic and demographic trends. It is located at what many consider to be the most desired Flex location in all of Salt Lake County (and Utah); right off I-15 exit at the gateway to The Point development, a 600-acre planned community in Draper. The park is supported by six adjacent retail buildings. Seller will lease back 53% of the space for 3-5 years. The remaining 47% is comprised of six units occupied by 4 tenants. All leases are NNN and WALT is 3.5 years. Year 1 NOI is $1,083,524 with potential to increase NOI by 41% in 5 years, and increase NOI by 123% in 10 years! Contact Jason for more info.
Copyright © 2023 NEXUS Commercial Real Estate - All Rights Reserved.